viernes, 20 de agosto de 2010

Chapter One... Suppose

- Never again will I fall in love - I told my friend.


- What happened? – Asked he – you seemed to get on like a house on fire!


- Yeah, we did; but something happened a couple of weeks ago. Listen up, she called to tell me about a dream she had had in which she saw me falling from a bridge. I told her not to worry because it had just been a dream, but then I had a dream too. On it, I could see myself falling from a bridge, the same one I guess. The weird part was that it happened like in slow motion... so I could look up to the bridge while I fell. But there she was standing so calmed so... not caring! You know what I mean… and she was kissing another guy.


My friend kept silent for a while and then asked:


- What does it have to do with you breaking up with her? Was it premonitory or something? - He laughed nervously trying to sound cool and to cheer me up


- Kind of – I answered seriously – because I talked to her about it and she told me the same things I've told her before; to not worry, to trust her, that it had just been a dream. So it would never possibly happen I thought, and I did trust her. Until yesterday night when I got an anonymous message with a photo attached, and dated from the very day. The picture showed her kissing the damn same guy I had seen in my dream!


My friend went pale and nervous when asking:


- Who was he?


- It was you.

No hay comentarios: