miércoles, 18 de agosto de 2010

Capitulo cero... Nightfall

If we shadows have offended,
Think but this, and all is mended,
That you have but slumber'd here

While these visions did appear.
And this weak and idle theme,
No more yielding but a dream,
Gentles, do not reprehend:
If you pardon, we will mend:
And, as I am an honest Puck,
If we have unearned luck
Now to 'scape the serpent's tongue,
We will make amends ere long;
Else the Puck a liar call;
So, good night unto you all.
Give me your hands, if we be friends,
And Robin shall restore amends.


Every time I go to sleep I remember those words and the red-haired faerie that said them. They come to me every night more like a curse, like condemning me to a lifetime of illusions, and dreams.

Most of the times she comes to me at night, we walk through paths I can vaguely recall, we talk of memories and hopes that vanish at dawn, she takes my hand but her touch does not want to wait until sunset. Her voice is worth a thousand poems, her body a sin I do not dare to commit, a kiss from her: a torture I am willing to endure until sunlight takes her figure away. she can stay in my arms for hours without saying a word, eyes open staring a the sky full of stars; or a cloudy one, watching the rain pour down through a window, or simply letting my hand go down her hair.

Every now and then she would say out loud "why do you feel so real? Why can I feel your hand erasing a tear's path? Why can't we be together?" "We are together dear, you come to me at night, and I come to you when you call me" we kiss then and I would hold her tight again.

Why do we have to wake up? Why can night be longer? Why does she have to leave?
"Why can't we be together dear?"
"Because our dreams are one, if you feel alone, be sure I'm feeling so too"
"Good bye dear, I'll be here next time your dreams come tales"

No hay comentarios: